Luke Murray Physiotherapy
Using Science to Help you, Help Yourself.
”What makes Luke stand out is his strength and conditioning knowledge applied to physiotherapy. He listened to me and individualised the program based on my needs. He genuinely cares about helping people.” (Nathan Harris, Chiefs Super Rugby and All Black Hooker)
“Having worked with Luke at Arsenal both domestically and internationally, his knowledge and attention to detail is first class but for me, more importantly around younger players his care and empathy is one of the best I’ve worked with.” (Simon Copley, Arsenal Football Coach)
My Physiotherapy Experience & Qualifications:
- MSc Physiotherapy
- Arsenal Academy F.C.
- London Irish Academy Rugby Club
- Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist in National Health Service
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Member of the Health and Care Professionals Council
Strength and Conditioning Experience:
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Chiefs Super Rugby Club (2014 Season)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach New Zealand Rowing Academy (2014 season)
My goal is to provide the highest quality, evidenced based physiotherapy service to people who are recovering from both acute and chronic injuries. I adopt a patient centered approach to healthcare and individualise my treatments based on the needs of that specific person. I want to help you maximise your potential by providing you with the skills to manage your condition, re-gain control and quality over your life.
- Management of acute injuries
- Management of chronic injuries/conditions
- Rehabilitation and return to sport
- Coaching for exercise prescription
- Lifestyle advice:
- Weight management strategies
- Behaviour change/habit formation
- Improving body composition
Have you a niggle that you are worried about? Have you started running or returned to the gym following the COVID-19 pandemic? Or have you been struggling with a ”bad back” for some time? Click on the contact me page to get in touch.